Friday, January 11, 2013

Where is the electronic horizon level indicator?

Funny but I cannot find the electronic horizon level indicator in my hs25exr camera, yet this feature is over-hyped in camera publications! Ah ok, I think it is in the rectangular ruler strip with movable white band and yellow square block indicator.But a check in the manual tells me that this is the exposure level! Where is the camera's electronic level indicator? Based on Fujifilm.EU page page on the HS25EXR camera, here is what the electronic level guide is supposed to be doing!
But so far I could not make the camera do the horizon leveling feature to appear! Where is the electronic hozizon level guide? How do you make it appear? NOTE: The EU page has now been modified not to show that the HS25EXR has the electronic level gauge!

No comments:

Post a Comment