Friday, January 11, 2013

Welcome to my finepix hs25EXR camera blog

I just bought a new Fujifilm camera although I already have a Nikon D5100 and Samsung WB150F cameras. The compelling reasons are
  1. 30x zoom for travel and nature photography (birds, landscapes)
  2. Much cheaper, less than 15,000 pesos than a 50X zoom camera by Canon at <= 26,000 pesos!
  3. Much smaller than the Nikon dslr
  4. Manual controls with S,A, M settings
  5. convenient 360 degree panoramic mode
  6. tiltable lcd viewing screen
  7. electronic view finder
  8. flash shoe!
The package came with a tripod and an 8 Gig generic SD card. I bought it at SM North, and immediately purchased a UV filter, and extra four NiMh AA batteries for spare power, and a lens cap. I will post some pointers to its use and will post photos taken by this camera in future articles. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment