- Turn on your camera, and set it to shooting mode, not the stored photos viewing mode
- Press the big Menu Ok button You will be presented with the shooting mode menu.
- Press the left(macro or flower symbol) then the down navigation (timer symbol) to access the SET-UP MENU.
- Press the right navigation(flash symbol) then the MENU OK. You will be presented with the date/time settings menu/date format.
- Press the right or left navigation button to set the individual fields of the date. Here is a photo for the
- After setting the date/time fields, pres the OK to set it, otherwise press the DISP/BACK to cancel it.
- Go back to the SET-UP menu by pressing the left navigation key repeatedly until you see the SET-UP menu. Press the DISP/BACK button to EXIT setup.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
I accidentally bumped without dropping my camera and I saw the protector glass broke but not apart. The camera already suffered fine short cracks in its view screen before I put the protector. When I replaced the protector after this latest incident, I saw a longer previous crack before I put on the protector, but still the camera is usable and no pixels were destroyed.
Saturday, July 6, 2013
It is so strange. I have the camera long enough with me and I cannot activate the ADVANCED ANTI BLUR feature to ON under the MENU/SHOOTING MENU. The answer is the slim printed manual,page 24, it is available only in EXR AUTO shooting mode :)